Wayne State Application Fee Waiver for Winter 2024, Spring/Summer 2024, and Fall 2024 Terms
Wayne State University is pleased to announce that the application fee has been waived for the winter 2024, spring/summer 2024, and fall 2024 terms. This means that you can apply to Wayne State without having to pay the $50 application fee.
To be eligible for the application fee waiver, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student
- Be a Pell Grant recipient
- Be a military service member or veteran
- Be a member of a minority group
- Be a recipient of a federal work-study grant
- Be a resident of Michigan
To apply for the application fee waiver, you must submit the following documentation:
- A copy of your most recent official transcript
- A copy of your FAFSA award letter
- A copy of your military or veteran discharge papers (if applicable)
- A copy of your minority group identification (if applicable)
- A copy of your work-study award letter (if applicable)
- A copy of your Michigan residency documentation (if applicable)
You can submit your application fee waiver request online at the Wayne State University website.
The application fee waiver is a great way to save money on your application to Wayne State. If you are eligible for the waiver, be sure to apply.
For more information, please visit the Wayne State University website.
Here are some additional details about the Wayne State application fee waiver:
- The application fee waiver is available for all graduate programs at Wayne State University.
- The application fee waiver is not available for undergraduate programs.
- The application fee waiver is valid for the winter 2024, spring/summer 2024, and fall 2024 terms only.
- The application fee waiver must be requested at the time of application.