All content and materials on StudyPK, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and graphics, are protected by copyright laws. The contents of the StudyPK website are owned by or licensed to StudyPK, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may use the content and materials on StudyPK for personal, non-commercial use only. Any unauthorized use, including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, display or transmission, is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement.
If you wish to use the content or materials on StudyPK for any commercial or public purposes, you must obtain written permission from StudyPK.
The StudyPK logo and other logos used on the site are trademarks of StudyPK and may not be used without written permission.
StudyPK respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the StudyPK website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and provide the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the infringing material and its location on the StudyPK website.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
StudyPK reserves the right to remove any infringing material from the website and terminate the access of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyrights of others.
This copyright notice is subject to change without notice, and your continued use of StudyPK constitutes your acceptance of any updates or changes to this notice.