Instructions for filling out the joint application to higher education form in Finland
To fill in the application form for joint higher education:
- Access the application form online during the application period.
- Choose your preferred study programs in the “Application Options” section.
- Fill in your personal details in the “Personal Details” section.
- Give consent for electronic communication and other necessary permissions in the “Permissions” section.
- Fill in your educational background in the “Educational Background” section. You may also be asked to upload attachments related to your education.
- Answer any additional questions related to your chosen study programs in the “Additional Questions” section.
- Upload any required attachments in the “Attachments” section. Follow the instructions for each attachment and make sure to meet the deadlines.
- Check for missing information and preview your application before submitting it.
- After submitting your application, you may make changes to it during the application period.
- After the application period closes, you will be informed of the outcome of your application.