UNE IPRA Scholarship: A Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia
Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship to study in Australia? If so, the UNE IPRA Scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you. This scholarship is open to international students who are applying for the Master of International Public Affairs (MIPA) degree at the University of New England (UNE).
The UNE IPRA Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Return airfare
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
The scholarship does not require an IELTS score, so you can apply if you are not a native English speaker. The deadline to apply is September 29, 2023.
To be eligible for the UNE IPRA Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be enrolled in the MIPA degree at UNE
- Have a strong academic record
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Be committed to making a difference in the world
If you are interested in applying for the UNE IPRA Scholarship, please visit the UNE website for more information.
Here are some additional details about the UNE IPRA Scholarship:
- The scholarship is worth AUD $75,000 (approximately US $50,000).
- The scholarship is renewable for up to two years, depending on your academic performance.
- The scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis.
If you are interested in applying for the UNE IPRA Scholarship, I encourage you to do so as soon as possible. The deadline to apply is September 29, 2023.