How to Register for a Duolingo English Test Online
To register for a Duolingo test online, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Duolingo website: https://www.duolingo.com/.
- Click on the “Test Center” tab.
- Select the “English Test” option.
- Choose the date and time of your test.
- Enter your contact information.
- Pay the test fee.
- Click on the “Register” button.
You will then be able to print out your test confirmation.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when registering for a Duolingo test:
- You must be at least 13 years old to take the test.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must have a webcam and microphone.
- You must be in a quiet place with good lighting when you take the test.
The Duolingo English Test is a computer-based test that measures your English language proficiency. The test is divided into four sections: Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking. You will have 45 minutes to complete the Reading and Listening sections, 20 minutes to complete the Writing section, and 5 minutes to complete the Speaking section.
The Duolingo English Test is a great way to assess your English language skills and to prepare for other English language tests, such as the TOEFL and the IELTS.