Newfoundland and Labrador to Host Virtual Immigration Fairs for Employers in Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and the Americas
The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador is hosting a series of virtual immigration fairs for employers in Africa, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the Americas. The fairs will be held between September 20, 2023 and March 27, 2024.
The fairs are designed to help employers connect with international candidates who are interested in working in Newfoundland and Labrador. Employers will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the different immigration programs available to them
- Meet with international candidates
- Review resumes and conduct interviews
- Learn about the cost of living, lifestyle, jobs, and salaries in Newfoundland and Labrador
The fairs will focus on certain in-demand sectors in Newfoundland and Labrador, including health care, early childhood education, technology, hospitality, and more.
The following are the dates and times of the virtual immigration fairs:
- East Asia, South East Asia, Oceania: September 20, 2023, 8:00 p.m. Korea Standard Time (8:30 a.m. Newfoundland and Labrador Time)
- Africa: October 25, 2023, 6:00 p.m. West Africa Time (1:30 p.m. Newfoundland and Labrador Time)
- Europe, Central Asia: November 16, 2023, 7:00 p.m. Irish Standard Time (3:30 p.m. Newfoundland and Labrador Time)
- Middle East, South Asia: January 24, 2024, 6:00 p.m. Gulf Standard Time (11:30 a.m. Newfoundland and Labrador Time)
- The Americas: March 27, 2024, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (8:30 p.m. Newfoundland and Labrador Time)
Employers can register for the virtual immigration fairs by visiting the vFairs website.
The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador is committed to attracting and retaining skilled immigrants. These virtual immigration fairs are a great opportunity for employers to connect with international candidates and find the talent they need to grow their businesses.