Punjab Group of Colleges (PGC) Dunyapur Campus
Dunyapur is a tehsil of district Lodhran and is situated on Lodhran Khanewal road at about 62km from Khanewal and 53km from Lodhran. The foundation of Lodhran city was laid in 1830. In 1849, it came under the British rule and settlement operation in city started in 1873 and concluded in April 1875. The district got its present name in 1873.
Lodhran was raised to the status of district in 1991 and comprises of 438 villages. Dunyapur was annexed with Lodhran in 1924. It is an agriculture area suitable for wheat, cotton, maize and sugarcane. Dunyapur has 45% of the schools in the whole of district Lodhran. The public of this area was feeling deprived of college education as there is hardly any college present in the vast area surrounding Dunyapur. Though Dunyapur lies on the Sarikee belt but most of the inhabitants are Punjabi speaking as they migrated from north Punjab.
The establishment of Punjab College at Dunyapur is entirely on the public demand and it will go a long way to serve the ambitious students of the area for getting quality education at their doorstep. The Punjab College is a trusted brand for quality education and its network stretches across the country. The congenial environment, air-conditioned class rooms, well equipped laboratories and provision of sports and co-curricular activities at the campus will groom the enrolled students of the area on modern lines. The faculty is highly skilled and committed to provide quality education so as to educate and train the students to meet the future national challenges.