Recently a top Irish banker speculated on Ireland being the 51st American state. It got us to thinking here at IC.
Here are our definitive conclusions.
1. Europe has been a complete bust, we could not fare any worse
2. No more tedious tax treaties for Apple, Google, etc. Just come on over folks
3. An NFL team for Dublin—yeah! Go Dublin Leprechauns
4. No US immigration when Irish fly to New York!
5. No US Customs when Irish fly to New York!
6. Dollar the same currency everywhere!
7. We’d all be dual American citizens
8. Cute California surfer babes could come to college in Dublin
9. Obamacare for everyone in Ireland!
10. Donald Trump for Irish president